Originally, the LPV/r Pellet Toolkit was developed by the Strengthening High Impact Interventions for an AIDS-free Generation (AIDSFree) Project, funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development under Cooperative Agreement AID-OAA-A-14-00046 with support from the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). This toolkit was made possible by the generous support of the American people. Information provided in the toolkit does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, PEPFAR, or the U.S. Government.
Implemented by JSI, the AIDSFree Project ended in September 2020. JSI is currently hosting and updating this toolkit.
Strengthening High Impact Interventions for an AIDS-free Generation (AIDSFree) Project and John Snow, Inc. (JSI). 2020. "Lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) Pellet Toolkit." Arlington, VA. Available at lpvr.jsi.com.
JSI and AIDSFree would like to acknowledge the following organizations for their help in envisioning, designing, and developing the Lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) Pellet Toolkit:
- Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative (DNDi)
- John Snow, Inc. (JSI)
- U.S. Agency for International Development/Washington D.C. (USAID/Washington)
- U.S. Agency for International Development/Nigeria (USAID/Nigeria)
- U.S. President's Emergency Fund for AIDS Relief/Nigeria (PEPFAR/Nigeria)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Nigeria (CDC/Nigeria)
- U.S. Department of Defense/Nigeria (DOD/Nigeria)
- Federal Ministry of Health of Nigeria, National HIV/AIDS and STDs Control Programme [FMOH Nigeria (NASCP)]
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) of Nigeria (NACA/Nigeria)
In addition, we would like to acknowledge the following individuals for their help in the creation of the LPV/r Pellet Toolkit:
AIDSFree Technical Staff and Consultants
Helen Cornman, Sabrina Eagan, Ibou Thior, Malia Duffy, Gregory Roche, Joseph McCord, Chris Warren, Alexandra Coombs, Olawale Durosinmi-Etti, Ogechukwu Chinenye Agwagah, Donnie Kohler, Amanda Johnson, Tahmid Chowdhury
AIDSFree Knowledge Management Staff
Katie Cook, Amanda MacEvitt, Daniel Cothran, Elizabeth Connor, Stephanie Joyce, Erin Broekhuysen
Rachel Golin, Minh Nguyen, Joshua Rosenfeld
Babatunji Odelola, Dolapo Ogundehin, Igboelina Don Onyeka
FMOH Nigeria (NASCP) Advisors
Uzoma Atu, Oloyede Akanbi
Bravo Otahabru, Forcados Richard